Random Encounter 142: Sittin' Pretty in the Solaris SeatsCome, ye -Lambs-, and partake of the divine orchestra.04.16.18 - 11:47 AM
On this episode of Random Encounter:
- The critical consensus for God of War is glowing, but are its themes universally resonant?
- Fenner takes us on a rocket ship ride to Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor. Existential dread and mop not included.
- Alana attempts to verbally remove the hex placed upon her by Witch and the Hundred Knight 2.
- Derek's been playing Grandia again, and it's as beautifully whimsical as ever.
- We celebrate Xenogears' 20th anniversary! Cheers to its music, mechs, and more!
- Listener mail: Is it worth revisiting Final Fantasy XV yet?
Featuring: Derek Heemsbergen, Robert Fenner, Alana Hagues, Peter Triezenberg, Greg Delmage
Questions? Comments? Spare Potions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!