More Updates Coming to Monster Hunter: World in the Near FutureWeapon buffs for (almost) everyone!03.15.18 - 11:26 PM
New updates for Monster Hunter: World are inbound, due to release on March 22nd, and will be bringing the Deviljho to hunts everywhere, as well as adding a few upgrades in other ways.
You can check out the full rundown of changes coming to the title below.
Major Gameplay feature additions and changes:
- Optimized data processing to reduce load times.
- Added "Text Size" option to the Game Settings option in the Start Menu which allows players to adjust the size of subtitles.
- Added "Return to Gather Hub"(single player) and "Disband and return to Gathering Hub" (multiplayer) options for the "Select Return Destination" option shown after completing a quest.
- Ally attacks will no longer interrupt players during carving animations. Additionally, players will be immune to hit reactions, including bombs, during carving animations after a quest is completed.
Damage has been increased for Charged Slash abilities including Charged Slash II, III, and Strong Charged Slash III and III.
- Improvements have been made to Foresight input timing and hitbox detection.
- The time window, hitbox, and damage has been increased for Foresight Slash. Additionally, the angle of player control for the attack has been increased.
- Players will now be immune to knockbacks until landing back on the ground when using Spirit Helm Breaker.
Sword & Shield:
Roundslash damage has been increased. Wedge Beetles can now be used while using the slinger with your weapon drawn.
Stun values for Charged Upswing, Charged Brutal Upswing, and Charged Big Bang have been increased.
The Encore effect for the Self-Improvement melody now also boosts your attack power.
- Sharpness loss for shelling has been alleviated for Wyrmstake Cannon and Firestrike attacks while damage for these attacks has been increased.
- Damage parameters for shelling when at yellow sharpness or worse have been increased.
- It is now possible to chain the beginning of Sword: Jumping Element Discharge into Zero Sum Discharge.
- Zero Sum Discharge damage has increased and the Level 4 Earplug effect has been added during use. Players will now be immune to knockbacks until landing back on the ground during Zero Sum Discharge.
- Mounted Discharge Finisher will no longer reduce weapon sharpness.
- Attack power for all explosions on impact Phials were increased, aside from the Artillery skill.
- Stun values for Impact Phials were decreased for Axe: Super Amped Element Discharge. All other stun values for Impact Phials were increased. Power Element Phials for Axe: Super Amped Element Discharge will now be closer together, making them easier to hit.
- Elemental values increased for all Attack Phials.
Extract effect times have been increased. Extract effect times will no longer reduce during mounted attacks. Attack power for red/white and red/white/orange hybrid effects have also been increased.
Temporary knockback negotiation has been added for successful counter-thrust.
Demon Rush roundslashes and Demon Flurry Rush will now increase Demon Guage. Players will now be able to cancel Demon Mode when transitioning from a Demon Dodge.
- A bug was fixed which caused Spread/Power Shots skill effect to be applied twice during Dashing Shot.
- Dragon Piercer will now shoot directly ahead of the player character regardless of camera angle.
Light Bowgun and Heavy Bowgun won't be receiving any changes.
Additionally, on March 16th, players will receive "Hunter Personal Grooming Tickets" which will allow for adjustments to their avatar's appearance. This ability will become a paid upgrade later this Spring, so be sure to take advantage of these changes while you can!