Battle Engine Annoyance Poll
Nearly every battle engine has its appeal...at first. It's fresh, it's new, (or at least it pretends to be) but then after 20-30 hours something about that same battle engine may resemble the video game equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard. Such annoyances can find some RPG fans escaping battle more often, avoiding engagement in battle altogether, and hoping their horrible torture will come to an end! Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but fighting in upwards of 1,000 battles in a game can quickly turn battles in some RPGs into a chore. Anyway, it's time for that all-important poll question:
"Which is most likely to become irritating in a battle engine?"
Put your pointer on this link to vote!
Last week, we asked our readers to respond to FFX's recently announced delay. A solid 67% want Square to take their time to make FFX all it can be. Curious what the other 33% thought? Fear not, the poll archives provide your answers.
The poll archives still haven't been reformatted yet, but I did complete the previews section. Once I have a time machine built, I'll have the reformatting done yesterday!