|Valhalla Knights 3 Trailer, Races DetailedXSEED to release this Vita title in October.09.18.13 - 6:42 PM
XSEED Games today released a new trailer for the upcoming Valhalla Knights 3, as well as some details on the seven playable races. The fourth in its series and developed by MarvelousAQL, the title centers around multiplayer parties, both over wifi and via ad-hoc - although you can still solo the adventure if you choose.
As part of the character creation system, seven races are playable. Aside from these races, detailed below, you also have over 20 jobs to choose from, such as fighter, mage, thief, priest, and so on, and each can also equip two sub-jobs.
- Humans - more emotional, more easily deceived and have shorter lifespans. They can be stubborn and adapt, and can take on any job, but few are specially skilled at any one job.
- Elves - lead much longer lives, and are seen to be wiser. But they can be a little proud as a result. They have some physical durability, and are great for all kinds of magic.
- Halflings - are as short as one can imagine. Halflings rely more on their fast hands - which make them great at stealth and stealing - and, apparently, their wits.
- Dwarves - though loud, can also be calm and focused. They can be relied on not only to cause damage (but by their physical strength and weapons, not magic), but also for their endurance.
- Beasts - while there is not much known about them, their origin varying depending on who you talk to. They do their worst during their monthly mating period, and though they have a 'natural physical talent,' they can also wield any weapon.
- Nightmares - though they have ears pointed like an elf's, are dark, tall and thin. They and the elves have an unpleasant history, which isn't exactly talked about. Seen by others as 'loners,' nightmares are weak to physical attacks, but have incredible magic powers.
- Machines - can start out 'clumsy and slow' but give one the right upgrades and it can be deadly. Machines have their own job, automaton, where they can equip heavy guns and firearms and blast away.
You can find the game's newest trailer, also released today, below:
Valhalla Knights 3 goes on sale in North America sometime in October.